Anna Oposa’s tips for productivity:
- Always MAKE TIME (not find time) for people you love & people who love you. Ika nga ni Alicia Keys, “everything means nothing if I ain’t got you.” Don’t ever take your family and friends for granted.
- Always surround yourself with people who uplift you.
- Learn how to say NO and how to DELEGATE. Don’t be afraid to assess/weigh options to see what will benefit YOU the most in terms of your personal and professional growth – and then DELEGATE.
- Punctuality makes a big difference. Show up on time, even if the one you’re meeting is always late. Never miss a deadline. Ever.
- Stop global whining. Don’t brag about how much you lack sleep and how tired you are like it’s a badge of honor. It’s gross and counterproductive!